Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rude Rude Rude Rude Rude

I would just like to say that my blog is not slow...my life is. Not too much has been happening. As far as I go, nothing has changed. I am still waiting to get my kid. I did get my foster license and finished all my courses to be a child care provider. I turned everything in about 2 weeks ago but when I called on Thursday to see how thing were going, they still hadn't turned in my paperwork and needed me to sign a few more things and get more paperwork. So I took care of all that on Thursday and my paperwork got sent out the same day. I am a little nervous because the lady doing it was brand new and my application is the first one she has ever done. That is my typical luck. I have been working on it for 10 months now and I feel like it is never going to happen.
Morgan is doing good for anyone who cares. Real estate is picking up a bit but I still want him to get a job. The main reason for me wanting him to get a job is so I can get pregnant and have insurance (and also so we can pay bills). He likes selling real estate but we both hate how inconsistance the pay checks are.
Wolfe has had a very exciting last couple of weeks. He lost two teeth (one being his front tooth) and he looks precious with it gone. He is funny when we pull them out. He is flipping out until we finally get it and then he is totally calm, spacing off like nothing ever happened. He mood changes so instantly. He is also playing baseball this year. He started a couple weeks ago. It is challenger baseball so it is only disabled kids. It is more for mine and Morgan's enjoyment than his. He gets really bored because every kids gets to swing until they hit the ball and every kid gets to run through all the bases. Plus baseball is just a boring sport. It takes a long time to get through all the kids. It is fun to go to his games and help out. Grandma Bailey is here right now and she came to his game today.
Teddy is very obsessed with Iron Man. He draws iron man on everything and talks about him nonstop. He is turning 5 next week and he is very excited about that. He thinks his face is going to changed and he will look like Wolfe. He is nervous about hair growing on his face when he turns five though. He thinks if he puts baby powder on his face it will make it so no hair grows out of it. Maybe it will work, I don't know. He is quite funny. He is very excited about having another Grandma (Bailey Grandma, as he calls her). He calls my mother in law "Tracker Grandma" and my grandma "Bailey Grandma" and then calls my mom "Other Grandma". My mom isn't too happy with her title. We are trying to teach him to call her Candy Grandma or Movie Grandma.
Wini is a holy terror. I thought having a girl would be so easy. I imagined her just wanting to sit at the table and color in a coloring book but no. She is a boy trapped in a girl body. She is so dirty and wild. She much prefers dinosaurs and cars to baby dolls. When ever she does play with her barbies, she just makes her dinosaurs eat them. And the emotional break downs. Holy crap! She has an emotional break down every day at 1:00 p.m. and again at 5:00 p.m. She is super pretty though and when she is being a good girl it more than makes up for the naughtiness. I love summers because she looks so good in shorts. She too is obsessed with "Ailey Grandma". She saw a lady in the store with white curly hair and started screaming because she wanted her grandma.
So that is what has been going on with us. Do you see why I haven't been posting anything??!! Is this post everything you have been hoping for??

12 comments:

Melissa said...

That doesn't sound like nothing to me! Sounds like a lot. Good luck with the new lady, hopefully she will ace her first set of papers! Thanks for updating your blog! ;)

E said...

I don't understand your "rude rude rude rude rude" title, but thanks for finally updating us on your secretive life. You're slow. YOU PRETTY MUCH SUCK AT THIS! love ya!

Emily said...

Finally!! Sounds like your life is much more exciting than you think! Thanks for the update--keep it up!

Hazel said...

Nothing ever happens to anyone. I am constantly blogging about random nothingness. If you would like I can give you topics. your topic for this week is...How it feels to be so beautiful, smart, and funny. Are we all made up?

ManicMandee said...

Everything I've been hoping for and more! I was excited to come to your blog and have something new to read about you. Thanks! Keep it up.

Cristin said...

FINALLY! I've been waiting FOREVER for an update. Thanks :)

erin said...

Yeah! You're back! Best of luck with the paper work and waiting! Oh, and I feel for you with the real estate thing...I hate not having a steady income. You never know what to expect

Memzy said...

Your life doesn't sound slow to me at all! You got it goin on. And pics pleasekthanks of Wini in her shorts.

Janie said...

You do have very cute, very funny children! Please post a picture of Bailey Grandma! :)

Lindy Lee said...

Sara... I'm not updating my blog until you do!!!

Hazel said...

Just as I suspected, nothing new...

E said...

Grrr