Monday, December 31, 2007
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Monday, December 17, 2007
Monday, December 10, 2007
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Saturday, December 8, 2007
My mom feeding Wini. She is fun to feed.
Her just beng sweet.
Wolfe is very nervous.
Teddy requsted that we draw out a picture for Santa.
He wanted to make sure that Santa knew he wanted his
robot from a store, not made by an elf.
Wolfe wasn't going to sit on this perverts lap.
Wini was the only one not afraid of Santa
Wini still hungry as usual.
Teddy just has to copy everything Wini does.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Sunday, November 25, 2007
<-- I love this picture of dad. Typical dad putting something in his ears. He was probably telling a joke too.
Here is mom watching Teddy play. Every time she looked away, he would make her look at him again.
This is Chris, Wolfe's IBI therapist. His family lives in Ohio so he came to our house for dinner. Wolfe wouldn't leave him alone and at one point was laying like a baby in his lap.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
This is my pretty little girl on Thanksgiving. I got her all dressed up and then asked Morgan to please do her hair (I really did ask that nicely) and he brushed out half of it and then said he is all done because she wasn't enjoying it. So that is not how her hair usually is (well actually it is but only after a few hours).
This meal consists of ramen noodles and chicken nuggets in the shape of dinosaurs (in case you can't tell). He did also eat a roll too.
So I keep trying to do a post with multiple pictures and it doesn't work the way I want it to. SO I am going to do a whole bunch of post of my Thanksgiving so I can get all the pictures. Feel free to comment on everything and tell me how cute my kids are.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
I woke up that morning with an eerie feeling. I kept trying to shake it off but it just wouldn't go away. The kids were good that day and I got a lot accomplished. That night I was going to take the kids to a friends house. It was stormy outside and looked a little cold. Wini and Teddy had asked for some apples. So I cut up some apples into wedges and got them each their own caramel cups to dip their apples in. I sat them down in their chairs at the table and then went upstairs to get their coats, some extra diapers, and p.j.s. I remember leaving the knife I used to cut the apples out on the cutting board. I know I should have put it in the sink but for some reason I left it out. As I was upstairs gathering the kids stuff for the evening out, I heard a strange noise from down stair and that eerie feeling I had all day caught up with me. As fast as I could I ran down the stairs, around the corner and into the kitchen. I couldn't believe the horror of what I saw.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
1. I like broccoli (and any other food!)
2. I can't wear size 2T because the thighs are too tight and I can't wear size 3 beacause they are too long. I now just wear stretchy pants and I look good in them.
3. I have 82 binki's and I stash them all over so that I don't ever have to go without. I like to call them "uh-oh kinky's"
4. I am the boss of the whole family including my brothers. Just ask any of them and they will verify.
5. I like to have baby powder for every diaper change. In fact if my parents forget it I ask for it by name.
6. I am widely reguarded as the world champion of butterfly kisses. (acording to my mom and dad)
1. I love chicken nuggets. I can eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner and I like to scream when I pass a McDonalds so that my mom will turn around and get me chicken nuggets.
2. I can talk. I just choose not to.
3. I don't want to look at you so stop making me.
4. I am obsessed with my Papa. I can just sit on his lap and stratch off his face all day. I like to hit him and go for rides in his car.
5. I like my blue and white striped shirt and don't try to make me take it off... EVER.
6. I like to color cars. I don't need paper, I can use the walls or the tables, and I don't need pencils, I can just used a knife and scratch it in the table.
1. I prefer to describe colors by reference rather than by name. ie.. yellow=transformer, green=bad guy, blue=batman, red=op prime and so on...
2. I like it when my dad wears "mickey mouse, long on his neck." (mickey neck tie)
3. I like to wear my "huckslee pants" pants with a flannel liner. (please see elmo in grouchland for huckslee reference.)
4. I negotiate everything!!! My bedtime, my wardrobe, my punishments, my food, my seating positions in the car, and my parents plans for the day.
5. I am a ninja.
6. I am in charge of Winifred!!!
Now I will tag...
1. Winifred Mary Strasser
2. Homer Esplin
3. Thomas Morgan (Jr.) Not you uncle "Tea Bag"
4. Violet Morgan
5. Atticus Morgan
6. Hazel Jacoba Morgan
1. I always wear sandals. It does not matter if it is snowing, raining, freezing, sunny, hot, cold whatever, I always wear sandals. My feet get clostrophobic if they are in shoes and the worst ever is socks. I hate putting them on and having them snag on my dry, cracked heels.
2. I am very lazy. Shocker, I know. I could just laze around all day. I am so lazy in fact that I want to get a golf cart to go to the mail box or the neighbor's house. Morgan said no of course but I am very lazy. My kids bed time gets later and later every day because I am too lazy to get them ready for bed.
3. I love driving around by myself at night. The reason is because I can space off and sing as loud as possible. I am a terrible singer so I really need to be alone to do it so that I belt out as loud as possible and pretend like I am auditioning on American Idol.
4. I love Sweet Valley High. I have read all the books including Sweet Valley Twins and Sweet Valley University. I bought them all off ebay a few years ago and every now and again start the adventure over again.
5. I hate fruit pies and enchiladas sauce (the red one). Other than that I LOVE ALL FOODS. When I cook dinner I like to pretend I am doing a cooking show and get all my ingredients out before hand. I do it so often that Morgan thinks nothing of it and sometimes make a guest apperance on my show.
6. I don't share dairy products. I would rather just give up my ice cream or my glass of milk than share. And the worst is when someone comes over and drinks the last of the milk. I hate running out of milk.
Now the people I will tag: Joe, Beth, Joel, Lila, and Jennifer. I know it is only 5 but I don't have that many friends. Sorry. And if I break something for not completeing it then everyone has to pitch in for the medical bills.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Before viewing, please remember that I don't know what I am doing. I still haven't figured out how to download music onto my videos (any? help). So before playing, please turn off my music, I know it is hard to do because it is so good, and start humming the superman theme song (Tried to download but...)
I hope you enjoyed my short film. Please leave comments, without them I can not improve.
It seems as though everyone in the family are computer genius. Everyone does fancy fun stuff but I can't do any. I am not creative like the rest of the family either but I am going to try. This is my first ever try at making a movie. I know its boring but its my first time SO BACK OFF!! Just kidding. Please give your comments and criticism I need all the help I can get.
Music coming soon...
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Sara has grown up among the beautiful kids but she has never been one of them. Sara? She has always been the geek, the weirdo, the misfit. But not anymore! Suddenly Sara's got a friend who's got her back. The popular kids are talking to her. And she's got not one but three kids. Sara's not playing by the same rules anymore. In fact, she's out to break them all!