Well, I better hurry up and do this because I am not sure what will happen to me if I don't. I have nothing interesting to say so...enjoy.
1. I always wear sandals. It does not matter if it is snowing, raining, freezing, sunny, hot, cold whatever, I always wear sandals. My feet get clostrophobic if they are in shoes and the worst ever is socks. I hate putting them on and having them snag on my dry, cracked heels.
2. I am very lazy. Shocker, I know. I could just laze around all day. I am so lazy in fact that I want to get a golf cart to go to the mail box or the neighbor's house. Morgan said no of course but I am very lazy. My kids bed time gets later and later every day because I am too lazy to get them ready for bed.
3. I love driving around by myself at night. The reason is because I can space off and sing as loud as possible. I am a terrible singer so I really need to be alone to do it so that I belt out as loud as possible and pretend like I am auditioning on American Idol.
4. I love Sweet Valley High. I have read all the books including Sweet Valley Twins and Sweet Valley University. I bought them all off ebay a few years ago and every now and again start the adventure over again.
5. I hate fruit pies and enchiladas sauce (the red one). Other than that I LOVE ALL FOODS. When I cook dinner I like to pretend I am doing a cooking show and get all my ingredients out before hand. I do it so often that Morgan thinks nothing of it and sometimes make a guest apperance on my show.
6. I don't share dairy products. I would rather just give up my ice cream or my glass of milk than share. And the worst is when someone comes over and drinks the last of the milk. I hate running out of milk.
Now the people I will tag: Joe, Beth, Joel, Lila, and Jennifer. I know it is only 5 but I don't have that many friends. Sorry. And if I break something for not completeing it then everyone has to pitch in for the medical bills.