I am competitive. I can't help it. I HATE to lose at anything. I don't even let my kids beat me when we are playing games. I get it from my mom (Sorry mom but it is true. I see it in your eyes that you hate to lose.). It can be a good thing and a bad thing. For example, it is bad when I annoy people with my competitivness but it is good when I beat someone and teach them a valuable lesson....don't mess with me. (J/K) Anyways, because of this personality trait, I have done some silly things. One of the things I have done recently is yesterday, when my friend did a blog contest. She said the first five people to leave a comment get a prize. I instantly felt that competitiveness running through my blood and left a comment as quick as possible. (I was first to comment, by the way) Now for the catch. To recieve my prize, I have to do the same contest on my blog. I copied and pasted the rules from her blog.
The first five...The first people to leave a comment on this blog will receive something made by me.However there are some limitations.
1. I make no guarantee that you will like what I make.
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It will be done this year. (might take a while)
4. You have no clue what it is going to be, poetry, shoes, bags or a little invention of my own. I may bake something and mail it you . Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. It may blow your mind! Here is the catch, if you choose to do this. You must post this on your blog and be ready to make something for five people too. This will be fun! When you receive the fabulous item I make you, you must post a picture of it on your blog.
So those were the rules. I just realized as I read through them again that it has to be a homemade gift from me. Hmmmmm. That sucks. Well, I am not even sure if 5 people will even leave a comment for me now. I am not very creative. Why did I leave a comment??!! Now I have all this committment.